Proposal for mail list / archive

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Thu Oct 22 16:58:33 CEST 2009

Jirka,

> Also, I think that list can be setup in a way that it will only archive
> e-mails from e-SC34-WG4 at ecma-international.org and mailing list
> management (adding/removing users) will be still handled by ECMA tools.

Yes, you're right.  This choice makes things easier, and ensure that we
never have fatal problems even if the e-mail archive service crashes.
Since archiving on your university servers is free, your option looks
better to me.  Please let me know if the hosting service can put
the past e-mails in the archive.

Jesper, thank you very much for your offer. The Danish ISP is
a very good backup plan.