Schema maintenance (was Re: Upgrading the 29500 DR Processing System)

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Wed Sep 30 05:15:16 CEST 2009

Dear colleagues,

I guess that WG4 members are overwhelmed the size of the original
proposal, my modifications, and the reaction from Rex.  At least,
I am.

Hoping to make some progress in the next teleconference, I, as the
convenor, would like to focus on schema maintenance issues.  Probably,
the most important issue about schema maintenance is that different
specifications (e.g., FPDAM1 and DCOR1) developed in parallel now share
a single set of schemas.  I intend to first establish common
understanding of the current status and problems, if any, and
then discuss about possible solutions.  Stay tuned!

Regards,

SC34/WG4 Convenor
MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given)