Upgrading the 29500 DR Processing System (was: Following up on my action item to give feedback on my DR Log V2 Plan)

Jesper Lund Stocholm jesper.stocholm at ciber.dk
Wed Sep 30 09:02:52 CEST 2009

Hi Rex,

Thank you for your elaborate reply to Murata-san's proposal. It has
certainly made me reconsider my position on the usage of assembla.

>From the beginning, I have stated clearly, that I do not want to impose
unnecessary tasks on the project editor (you). Since you clearly feel
that you have a better proposal, I'd say we go with your proposal - and
maybe using SVN to maintain electronic versions of the schemas.

I think it is extremely important for our work that we only have "one
version of the truth". If you are comfortable with this "one version"
being in multiple DOCX-files, I am quite happy with this.

I do have one question: the WG4 website holds a copy of the DR-log and
that copy is being routinely updated (by Murata-san, I presume). Do you
think it would be possible to have the WG4-website hold copies of the
individual DOCX-files as well as they are updated? This would enable
(anyone of) us to use these files in any sort of way to fit each of our
specific needs.

And in the spirit of "bringing home the deer I shot", I'd be happy to
take the task of being the one to update the (large) list of individual
files on WG4 website.

Again, thank you for your response :o)

Jesper Lund Stocholm
ciber Danmark A/S