Detailed agenda for the 2010-04-22 teleconf

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Wed Apr 21 09:17:41 CEST 2010

>           * DR 09-0168,  OPC: No mechanism to distinguish ECMA-376:2006
>                                    from IS 29500

I would appreciate if this could be moved to the call of 2010-05-20,
since I haven't managed to get my suggestion (which, as you may
recall, I got volunteered to write up during our last call) written
up in time for tomorrow's call, and I won't be able to participate
in the call of 2010-05-06 due to a conflicting commitment.

Greetings,
Norbert

--
Owner/CEO, Adaptux GmbH - http://adaptux.com
Coaching and Consulting in all areas of informatics management including