Detailed agenda for the 2010-04-22 teleconf

Jesper Lund Stocholm jesper.stocholm at ciber.dk
Wed Apr 21 10:09:57 CEST 2010

Hello Murata-san,

I see that "DR 10-0001,  SML: Removal of dateCompatibility attribute" is
on the agenda for tomorrow. As the minutes from last TC tell we decided
to remove the attribute for strict documents. But we have not yet
received a write-up from Chris, so I think it would be premature to deal
with this again at the TC tomorrow (which I am not able to attend, btw).

I propose we postpone this DR until we have some concrete wording to
look at.

Jesper Lund Stocholm
ciber Danmark A/S

ECMA-376:2006