DR 09-0320 ? OPC: Relationships Markup

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Tue Aug 17 15:01:05 CEST 2010

Chris,

>  Could we say "after the application of the
>principles described by ISO/IEC 29500-3" instead, and avoid the use of
>"process"?

I read the conformance clause of Part 3.  It defines document
conformance but it simply means correct use of MCE elems and atts.
Nothing to do with document validation against the original schema.

Although I am certainly a fan of finishing DRs step by step, I do not
introduce another poor wording about MCE.

So, I think that we should close this DR using the original (defective)
wording in the current DR and submit another DR for our failure to
taking MCE into consideration.

http://cid-c8ba0861dc5e4adc.office.live.com/view.aspx/Public%20Documents/2009/DR-09-0320.docx