Erros in Part1 FPDAM1 (1)

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Thu Jan 14 08:01:54 CET 2010

#320 (page 125) contains an import statement for dml-compatibility.xsd,
but our COR1 has removed this import statement.  Here we can simply
remove this import statement from the upcoming AM.

#75 (page 16) replaced http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/officeDocument/2006/additionalCharacteristics
by http://purl.oclc.org/ooxml/officeDocument/additionalCharacteristics.
However, 29500-1:2007 is mistaken here: the namespace name should have
been http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/officeDocument/2006/characteristics
(note that "additional" is not present).  The upcoming AM should use
 http://purl.oclc.org/ooxml/officeDocument/characteristics (again, no
"additional").

#159 (page 54) replaces three occurrences of an old namespace, but it
occurs only twice in 29500-1:2007.  Remove the third one.

#159 (page 54) did not correct an error in the original:
double-quotation marks are missing before and after an URI.
The same error caused by MS-Word occurs at least 7 times
in the original.  (Search for "=http".)  The upcoming AM should
correct all of them.

12.2
12.3.12
17.16.22