Solution proposal for versioning problem

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Thu Jul 8 09:29:32 CEST 2010

Dear colleagues

Please find attached my long overdue solution proposal for the
versioning problem. I think this is too short notice for any in-depth
discussion on today's call (which I'll try to attend, but it isn't clear
yet that I'll be able to), but maybe we can discuss this on the July 22
call? I'm very interested in email feedback ideally by next Thursday
July 15; I plan to circulate an updated version incorporating
improvements based on such feedback on Friday July 16.

Greetings,
Norbert