Draft for review: ISO 8601 date work on IS 29500

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Thu Jul 8 23:03:20 CEST 2010

Hi Jirka - wow, well spotted. Thank you very much. I've used my magical date spreadsheet (attached, just in case anyone's interested) to work out what the serial value should have been and it seems like it ought to be -693593. I've updated our master copy of the Amendment.

Many thanks! I must say it's great to have other people start to look at our handiwork after all this time.