DR 09-0030 - OPC: Placement of package RelationshipReference elements

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Fri Jul 23 00:29:59 CEST 2010

In Stockholm I pledged to get working on some defect reports - in the next few weeks I'm going to be doing that.

DR 09-0030 was waiting for an answer to the question of whether the RNG schemas matched the original intent. I've looked into this - the RNG schemas dictate that:

* There can be no sibling elements of SignatureTime
* There cannot be more than one SignatureTime within a SignatureProperty
* There can be more than one RelationshipReference within  a Transform element
* There can be more than one RelationshipGroupReference  within  a Transform element
* RelationshipReference  and RelationshipGroupReference elements may coexist  within  a Transform element
* A Transform element cannot have any other sibling elements

I've looked through the rest of Part 2 and the schemas and have confirmed all of these statements to be true. I think this means we should be able to close this DR and accept Shawn's changes to the prose and Murata-san's changes to the RNG schema. Murata-san, can you put this one on the agenda for next Thursday's DR reports during the call?