DR 09-0196 — General: Conventions for element long names

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Fri Jul 30 18:50:57 CEST 2010

http://cid-c8ba0861dc5e4adc.office.live.com/view.aspx/Public%20Documents/2009/DR-09-0196.docx

This defect report concerns editorial improvements on the way element "long names" are formatted. Looking at the DR, there seems to be agreement that this can be fixed in the next revision rather than dealt with through the DR process.

Rex, I know you were intending keeping a list of changes to be made in the next revision - is there a chance you could add this item to that list and then we can close this DR?