Some defect reports to talk about on Thursday's calls

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Tue Sep 28 00:57:59 CEST 2010

Hi all - here's my list of defect reports that I think are currently waiting on WG4 comment. I propose that on Thursday we just work through them one by one, in the absence of any more cunning plan. My current list is:

09-0165 SML and PML: Lack of Media Types
09-0167 SML: Embedded Control Persistence Part Media Type
09-0282 OPC: Addition of extra type information
09-0286 OPC: The syntax of "references"
09-0289 OPC: Allowed values for attribute PartName
09-0292 OPC: Space characters in part names
09-0294 OPC: Embedded packages and pack IRI references
09-0295 WML: gridCols measurement units
09-0296 WML: table without a gridCol
09-0316 Part 1: Conformance
09-0317 Part 1: Conformance
09-0318 Part 1: Conformance
10-0025 WML: A required attribute @val only in the conformance class "Transitional"
10-0027 WML: Unreadable figures
10-0031 Alternative Format Import Part Permissible content types is too restrictive.

Any additions welcome - I doubt we'll get through these in one call. I'm just now getting back onto looking at DRs, so I'll be providing some more traffic on this list in the next few days (but not about the above DRs).