DR 10-0029 VML, Main: unqualified div elements in v:textbox elements

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Tue Sep 28 01:57:35 CEST 2010

I have down in my notes that we had moved this DR to last call, but I was still to provide a small update for the text. Murata-san wanted to add a note saying that unqualified HTML fragments were being stored inside the textbox content, and that this was only because we were stuck doing it for backward compatibility. I found some text in an example that started to cover this sort of thing, so I turned the second half of the example into a note and added some more text. Changes are attached.

Unless anyone has any objections, I think we can take this as being the final text and leave the DR at Last Call.