Part 3 of a new multi-part standard: Character repertoire checking

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Mon Jan 31 20:24:37 CET 2011

This looks like a good approach to me - having most of the data in a new part and just referring to it from LCD  tags will make parsing nice and fast for applications that can't deal with the new content, and should make the files more clearly understood for humans too.

Did Japan have any further thoughts on the Kihon-Hanmen side of the NWIP? I think we left it in Beijing as "more thought required" given its part-existence in 29500 but I don't have my notes here so I might be wrong.