Work on the Ecma Internal Servers

Istvan Sebestyen istvan at ecma-international.org
Tue Jul 12 15:50:29 CEST 2011

Dear All,

In the next weeks we are going to have a replacement and upgrade of our internal servers, switches, firewall etc. Because of that you may encounter some inconveniences accessing the Ecma server during the transition period. However, we hope that this will be minimal.

On next Wednesday, July 20, at 14:00 hour Geneva time we are going to connect to a new firewall. Unfortunately during the change there will be no access to the internal website for an hour or two. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,
Istvan

Dr. Istvan SEBESTYEN
Ecma International