Updates to DR 09-0061

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Tue Jun 21 10:44:10 CEST 2011

Hello Suzuki-san,

Last night (Berlin time), I circulated our word changes for this. This
morning, we edited them some more. The latest version of the first paragraph
is, as follows:

"This simple type specifies the Panose-1 font classification. This value is
used to select an alternate font if the desired font is unavailable."

Is this OK?