DR 11-0021 ? WML: Support for DrawingML inadequately specified

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Sun Jun 26 14:22:51 CEST 2011

Dear colleagues,

In Berlin, we did not reach any consensus about guiding
principles about the relationship between S and T.  However,
we did agree that DR 11-0021 should be addressed by a COR.

Since a COR for 29500-1:2011 modifies 29500-1:2011,
the change proposed by DR11-0021 will apply to 29500-4:2011
(assuming the upcoming DCOR ballot succeeds).  For this
reason, I committed the same schema changes to
branches/Part4DCOR2.

See https://www.assembla.com/code/IS29500/subversion/changesets/167