Revised document conformance text

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Tue Sep 6 23:12:31 CEST 2011

Thanks for all this, Murata-san - let's discuss further in Busan. To answer one of your points, though: this text does not delete clauses 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3. It only modifies the "document conformance" clause. Rex sent me a private email telling me that the way I laid out the document may be confusing, so I think this means that Rex is correct, and it is indeed confusing.

Let's finalise this text in Busan.