DR Status Code Summary

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Wed Feb 8 19:17:56 CET 2012

Please read the attachment before reading the rest of this message.

In order to distinguish outstanding DRs whose resolutions will go in a COR
vs. a revision, we can now have the following status values recorded in the
DR log (the latest version of which I just uploaded to reflect the decisions
made here in Prague):

* Open: Recently logged against Parts 1 and/or 4
* Further Consideration Required: More than 2 months old; logged against
Parts 1 and/or 4
* Open, REV1: logged against Part 3 and will be handled by the revision
* Open, REV2: logged against Part 2 and will be handled by the revision

Note that I have NOT reflected the 3rd and 4th values in the corresponding
DR log files themselves; they only exist as such in the log spreadsheet.

This allows us to look at the actual status of DRs separate from the
revision work. For example, as of right now, the numbers of each are, as
follows:

Open: 0
Further Consideration Required: 10
Open, REV1: 5