DR 09-0040

John Haug johnhaug at exchange.microsoft.com
Fri Jan 20 21:38:26 CET 2012

Hi Suzuki-san -
The proposed text was attached to my previous mail.  Let me know if you didn't get it for some reason and I'll send it to you again.

Re: 09-0061, I have a to-do task to send you mail about that.  There was some discussion with Greg Hitchcock from SC 29 indicating the fix for that DR may be incorrect, that happened after the fix was accepted.  I'll send that to you soon.

John