Zip query

Alex Brown alexb at griffinbrown.co.uk
Wed Nov 7 13:22:47 CET 2012

Rex hi

Yes, it was DR 11-0023 as Caroline indicated. And yes, the Appnote referenced remains the same but this change *was* to account for something in Appnote 6.3.2 .

So far as I can (now) see there's nothing here that should impact the Zip profiling work, since that Profile - being based on Appnote 6.3.3 - will already inherit the information that this signature may exist.

- Alex.