Relative URI resolution in OPC

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Wed Oct 17 08:06:14 CEST 2012

Alex,

Thank you for reminding us of this issue.

This appears to be similar to the EPUB  and
ODF case, which provides a different base
URI for relative references occurring in
META-INF.  We might want to borrow some
text from ODF 1.2 or EPUB 3.0.

http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/os/OpenDocument-v1.2-os-part3.html#__RefHeading__752821_826425813

http://idpf.org/epub/30/spec/epub30-ocf.html#sec-container-file-and-dir-structure