Choices for dates for the February 2014 SC 34/WG4 (and maybe other WG) meetings

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Fri Feb 1 17:32:42 CET 2013

The draft message "escaped" before I was half started, so let me try that
again.

DIN, the German National Standards Body has agreed to host SC 34 WG meetings
in February/March 2014 in Berlin, Germany.

We can chose one of the two following weeks beginning:

  2014-02-24

  2014-03-03

DIN plans to provide one room for 25 people for 4 days, which should
accommodate all the WGs that usually meet outside of plenaries.

Next Thursday, 2013-01-07, I will give DIN a final choice of week so please
indicate if you have a problem with either of these weeks before then.

BTW, for the June 2014 F2F meeting, the Czech Republic has agreed to host us
again, in Prague.