More examples added to the MCE semantics wiki

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Sat Feb 2 04:04:31 CET 2013

Dear colleagues,

I have finished adding examples to the semantics wiki.

I omitted some of the existing examples in Part 3, since they
are obsolete (due to the removal of namespace subsumption,
for example) or just confusing.

The only major problem I am aware is the timing of
issuing mismatch errors.

In the airplane, I will compare the currently published Part 3 and the
semantics wiki and make sure that there are no unintended
differences.