Choices for dates for the February 2014 SC 34/WG4 (and maybe other WG) meetings. DEADLINE FOR OBJECTIONS/PREFERENCES DUE 2014-02-11.

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Fri Feb 8 05:07:34 CET 2013

We discussed although no conclusions are reached.

I suggested that we decrease the number of F2F meetings
possibly from next year.

But others suggested that we should have a meeting in
Asia next year.  In 2012 and 2013, there are no meetings
in Asia.  Alex suggested Kyoto.

We will discuss again in upcoming teleconferenes and
even the next F2F.  So please wait.  I do not see
any reasons to hurry.