DR 12-0024, "DR 12-0024 - General: Problems with the rendering of figures"

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Wed Feb 13 18:32:24 CET 2013

https://skydrive.live.com/view.aspx/Public%20Documents/2012/DR-12-0024.docx?
cid=c8ba0861dc5e4adc
<https://skydrive.live.com/view.aspx/Public%20Documents/2012/DR-12-0024.docx
?cid=c8ba0861dc5e4adc&sc=documents> &sc=documents

>From the draft minutes of the Copenhagen Meeting: "Resolution of this DR
requires further work. Remains open for Rex to handle editorial work."

I see that the best solution to this is for me to use the non-PDF/A option
when generating the PDF of the next edition of Part 1 (that is, the
consolidated reprint). I don't see anything of value we could put in the
next COR for Part 1 other than a note to the editor to "Fix this when using
tools to generating the PDF of the next edition of Part 1."

So, I propose that we mark this as "Closed; COR3" with such a note in the DR
log.