DR 12-0017, "SML: Worksheet, AutoFilter term not defined"

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Fri Feb 15 01:50:38 CET 2013

Hi Rex - the problem is the difference between the title and the nature of the defect.

Title: DR 12-0017 - SML: Worksheet, AutoFilter term not defined
Nature of Defect: The term AutoFilter button is used, but not defined.

My proposed resolution addressed the use of "AutoFilter button" but not "AutoFilter".

Chris