DR 13-0003, "General: Problems with the rendering of figures"

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Wed Feb 13 18:38:58 CET 2013

https://skydrive.live.com/view.aspx/Public%20Documents/2013/DR-13-0003.docx?
cid=c8ba0861dc5e4adc
<https://skydrive.live.com/view.aspx/Public%20Documents/2013/DR-13-0003.docx
?cid=c8ba0861dc5e4adc&sc=documents> &sc=documents

Certainly, this is an unusual DR in that it includes a number of unrelated
issues, each of which has been raised at different times. However, I think
we should address any open issues in that DR as we go rather than wait until
we've added the final issue, just before we close out the DR log for COR3
generation. As such, all 3 issues raised have proposed resolutions, so we
can review and hopefully close out any/all of them during any meeting.