"DR 12-0024 - General: Problems with the rendering of figures"

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Thu Feb 21 18:49:31 CET 2013

Murata-san, you are correct; the DR as it exists does contain some problems
that will not be fixed by a change in tool usage.

When I processed this DR initially, I decided to split it into two DRs, this
one with tool problems, and DR 12-0025, for picture-related problems that
needed editor attention. Unfortunately, I did not move all the latter issues
into DR 12-0025. As such, I just moved the following 6 issues from DR
12-0024 to DR 12-0025:

Part 1, §17.7.2, “Style Hierarchy”, p. 609
Part 1, §17.7.3, “Toggle Properties”, p. 611
Part 1, §L.1.5.8, “Complex Table Example”, p. 4543
Part 1, §L.2.6.3, “File Architecture”, p. 4658
Part 1, §L.4.7.4.1, “Scaling and Translating a Group”, p. 4845
Part 1, §L.4.11.2, “Text Wrapping”, pp. 4888–4889

Now, on the next teleconference, I think we can move this DR to as “Closed;
COR3”.