SPAM-HIGH: Re: DR 11-0033, "WML: Positioning of Emphasis Marks" still not quite resolved to China's satisfaction

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Thu Feb 21 19:42:35 CET 2013

Based on Murata-san's comment about having closed this in Copenhagen, I will
mark it as such in the DR log.

From: eb2mmrt at gmail.com [mailto:eb2mmrt at gmail.com] On Behalf Of MURATA
Makoto
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 7:51 PM
To: Li Ning
Cc: SC 34 WG4
Subject: SPAM-HIGH: Re: DR 11-0033, "WML: Positioning of Emphasis Marks"
still not quite resolved to China's satisfaction

Dear Ning,

Thank you for your interest in WG4 and this particular DR.

I declared a consensus in the Copenhagen meeting.  But China will have a
chance to comment on the upcoming DCOR during the DCOR ballot.  China might
want to try to provide compelling reasons for invalidating many existing
documents for the proposed name change.