答复: DR 11-0033, "WML: Positioning of Emphasis Marks" still not quite resolved to China's satisfaction

Li Ning ningli.ok at 163.com
Thu Feb 14 03:43:40 CET 2013

Dear all,

Although I made the same comment in July 2012, I can understand why it is
not adopted. Perhaps this is even not the right time to mention that again.
I can give up  if most of you think that my suggestion is unacceptable.

The discussion is still valuable as many of us now have better understanding
about emphasis marks in different languages, it is more important than
naming the attributes, isn’t it?

Best,

Ning