Examples in 29500-3

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Tue Jan 8 19:51:10 CET 2013

Hi all (and happy new year). I really like the idea of providing output documents for examples.

I agree with all of your comments on the examples we should keep and remove - regarding 10-7 and 10-8, I think the main difference seems to be the use of Ignorable in 10-7. They do cover similar areas, but it might be nice to keep the more fully-featured one.

On 12-2 - what is the ExtensionElements attribute? I thought we were going to declare extension elements as an initialisation to MCE (this could be what you mean).