The 29500 DR Log has been updated

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Sat Jan 26 19:35:47 CET 2013

I just posted the latest log and new/updated DR files. When you look at the
log, all DRs for Parts 1, 3, and 4 needing attention are shown. Those rows
with a background green color have proposed solutions and are ready to be
discussed (and possibly closed) in Copenhagen, so please prepare for that.

There is one important exception, however; DRs 12-0009, 12-0010, and 12-0011
do NOT include a proposed resolution. However, the proposed resolutions for
these three DRs is in a separate (lengthy) document that I expect will be
ready for circulation in the middle of the coming week after a final review.

FYI, I will arrive in Copenhagen next Saturday afternoon, and plan to update
the DR log with all relevant email and DR proposals, posting a new version
that Sunday evening before the WG4 meeting begins.