FOR TODAY'S WG TELECONFERENCE: MCE spec WD0.94

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Tue Oct 15 18:12:02 CEST 2013

So we can concentrate on the open issues and proposed changes that have not
yet been approved, I've adopted all changes we agreed to in Delft along with
any editorial changes proposed since then.