The deadline for feedback on the current MCE WD is 12:00 GMT Monday October 28

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Thu Oct 24 20:16:11 CEST 2013

I see that John and Murata-san have each created diverging versions of the
draft, which is okay. If they have more comments, could they please continue
editing the version they posted recently and re-post. I also have feedback
from Caroline.

Please send me any new feedback by the date/time shown above. Early Monday
morning, my time, I'll start producing the  final version that we'll post
for public review.

FYI, next Friday (November 1), I leave for the JTC 1 Plenary in France, so
want to complete this task before I go.

Thanks,