Which XAdES profile?

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Fri Apr 25 03:14:09 CEST 2014

Thanks, John and Jirka.

I  have created RELAX NG schemas for XAdES, available at
http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~eb2m-mrt/XAdES.zip

Here is the README.txt. I hope that OPC  will provide different
schema drivers for different XAdES profiles.

XAdES schemas in RELAX NG.

MURATA Makoto

These schema files are created from XAdES.xsd and XAdESv141.xsd
in ETSI TS 101 903 V1.4.2.

Unlike the XSD version, this set of RELAX NG schemas allows validation
against each profile of XAdES.  For example, XAdES-BES is captured by
XAdES-BES.rnc.  XAdES-EPES is captured by XAdES-EPES.rnc, which
references XAdES-BES.rnc XAdES-T is captured by XAdES-T.rnc, which
references XAdES-EPES.rnc. And so forth.

Driver schemas are provided as inputs to RELAX NG validators.  For
example, for the validation against XAdES-T, use driver-T.rnc as a
command line parameter of RELAX NG validators such as Jing.

These driver schemas only use shemas for XML Signature 1.0.  If 1.1 or
other extensions are needed, download schemas listed in XML Security
RELAX NG Schemas (W3C Working Group Note 11 April 2013), available at
http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlsec-rngschema/ and create driver schemas
accordingly.