DR 13:0013: Proposed solution to "the blue ones"

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Mon Aug 18 20:25:37 CEST 2014

Attached are my proposed changes for the "blue" DR 13-0013 (https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx/Public Documents/2013/DR-13-0013.docx) changes. These are ones for which prose needed to be added to the standard to cover behavior (i.e. this could not be represented in schema).

I've attached my changes - as part of the work I scanned Office's implementer notes and found one more example of the themeShade/themeTint behavior that many of these items represent. I've made a comment on that particular change.

Also attached is a test document I used to verify the behavior of the optional column width settings.

At this point, the only bucket I have left is the green ones. Although they're the ones marked as "need individual investigation" and there are 24 of them, so I might not make amazingly fast progress. I'm still anticipating being done by Kyoto, as promised.