My personal draft of OPC revision

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Sun Aug 24 14:04:05 CEST 2014

Folks,

On the basis of discussions in the last teleconference, I updated my personal
rewrite.  It is available at:

https://www.assembla.com/spaces/IS29500/documents

The first file (OfficeOpenXMLPart2-OpenPackagingConventionsMM0824.docx)
is the draft.

The scope is much more dense than before, but I have also incorporated
some words suggested by Caroline.

The overview clause now contains what I deleted from the scope.  But this
clause requires a lot more surgery.

I have removed two sublclauses about part name normalization and
equivalence.  But I significantly revised the subclause "Part name integrity".