Reminder to get yourself listed in LiveLink, so you can access SC 34/WG4 documents

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Fri Aug 29 18:40:24 CEST 2014

As you may recall, all WGs must now maintain their committee documents on
LiveLink. I have moved all our docs there, but am still maintaining the old
site (hosted by Japan) in parallel. However, I will stop doing that at the
time of the up-coming Kyoto meeting. After that, you will only be able to
get documents from the LiveLink site.

Attached is a list of the people currently registered on LiveLink for WG4.
If your name is missing, you need to contact your National Body or Liaison
organization and have them request ISO to add you.