Dinner in Prague

Jirka Kosek jirka at kosek.cz
Tue Jun 3 11:39:08 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to get some funding for social dinner in Prague. I have
nothing confirmed yet so far, but Wednesday seems as the best day. So
please make this evening free. We can go out anyway, either on your own
bill or hopefully free dinner will be provided.

I'm looking forward to see you in Prague.

						Jirka

  Jirka Kosek      e-mail: jirka at kosek.cz      http://xmlguru.cz