Dinner in Prague

Sam Oh samoh21 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 06:35:37 CEST 2014

Dear Jirka,

Thanks for arranging this dinner gathering. Unfortunately I need to leave
on Wed morning. If you could have it on Tuesday, I can join you. If I
cannot join you, I am sure that you will have a wonderful dinner. Once
again, thanks for arranging this.

SC34 always appreciates your hosting us.

Sam....

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 6:39 PM, Jirka Kosek <jirka at kosek.cz> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to get some funding for social dinner in Prague. I have
> nothing confirmed yet so far, but Wednesday seems as the best day. So
> please make this evening free. We can go out anyway, either on your own
> bill or hopefully free dinner will be provided.
>
> I'm looking forward to see you in Prague.
>
>                                                 Jirka
>
> --
>   Jirka Kosek      e-mail: jirka at kosek.cz      http://xmlguru.cz
>        Professional XML consulting and training services
>   DocBook customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing
>  OASIS DocBook TC member, W3C Invited Expert, ISO JTC1/SC34 rep.
>     Bringing you XML Prague conference    http://xmlprague.cz

Professor Sam Oh, Sungkyunkwan University, Faculty Hall 40314, Seoul
Korea, 110-745
Mobile: +8210.6428.6684 | Office: +822.760.0327 | Fax: +822.760.0326
ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34 Chair | ISO TC46/SC9 Chair | DCMI Governing Board