Latest draft of OPC

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Tue Nov 4 23:03:49 CET 2014

Over the next few days, I’ll start work on producing WD1 based on Murata-san’s proposed edits. I’ll also apply the same general editorial fixes we did for Part 3 in Kyoto. Obviously, this won’t be done before our teleconference in a couple of days, but I’ll circulate WD1 as soon as I can, and in any event, before the December teleconference.

Rex

From: eb2mmrt at gmail.com [mailto:eb2mmrt at gmail.com] On Behalf Of MURATA Makoto
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2014 10:23 PM
To: SC34
Subject: Latest draft of OPC

Folks,

I explained my rewrite of OPC in Kyoto, and received a number

of useful fallbacks.  I was instructed provide a rewrite based

on the discussions, and agree to adopt it as a  new WD.

The latest rewrite is available at:

https://www.assembla.com/spaces/IS29500/documents

The first file (OfficeOpenXMLPart2-OpenPackagingConventionsMM1028)

is the draft.

Since there are too much editing history, I used OfficeOpenXMLPart2-OpenPackagingConventionsMM0824.docx as a basis and deleted all

editing histories before this draft.