WML document containing metadata as a foreign part

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Sun Sep 14 04:18:37 CEST 2014

Francis,

Thank you for your experiment.  Yes, this is very helpful.

We might want to reserve some domain  and encourage all implementations
to preserve relationship types in that domain.  For example, any
relationship type /http://preserveme.openxmlformats.org/.... should be
preserved.  Of course, existing implementations are not aware of such
prefixes and will discard them anyway.

Let's discuss in Kyoto.