The DR log has been updated with the addition of DR 15-0003

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Fri Mar 6 22:37:45 CET 2015

Now that COR3 has been closed, so too has DR-13-0003, the repository for
miscellaneous editorial issues for Parts 1 and 4.

For COR4 (the next Technical Corrigenda for Parts 1 and 4), I have created
DR 15-0003 for the same purpose. A copy is attached.

I've added 7 issues there (from Charlie and Caroline), only the first of
which is not yet resolved. It relates to Mac OS, and if anyone can track
down the relevant URL for the broken link, please send it along to me.

BTW, the reason the section and page references are highlighted in yellow is
that they are based on the 2012 editions, whereas, the COR4 will be relative
to the forth-coming 2015 editions, to be published (hopefully) later this
year. I'll update these references once the 2015 editions have been
published.