Reminder: WG4 Teleconf

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Tue Apr 12 18:29:08 CEST 2016

For me, the highest priority for today’s call is to review the feedback, and my preliminary responses, for 29500-1/-4:2016, so we keep on-track to publishing these before the end of 2016.

I believe we can also quickly dispose of the feedback on the Extensions TR (Part 1), and submit that TR to Kimura-san for ballot.

Rex

From: eb2mmrt at gmail.com [mailto:eb2mmrt at gmail.com] On Behalf Of MURATA Makoto
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2016 11:28 PM
To: SC34 <e-SC34-WG4 at ecma-international.org>
Subject: Reminder: WG4 Teleconf

Dear colleagues,

We will have a teleconf on

2016-04-12 (Tue/Wed), 21:00 GMT (US/PT 14:00, GB 22:00,

DE/DK/FR/CZ 23:00, JP 06:00) .

The draft agenda is shown below.  Since there were no

comments on COR2, we can skip "Comment Disposition".

As for OPC, we can discuss definition of relationships

(see http://mailman.vse.cz/pipermail/sc34wg4/2016-March/003784.html)

We should also discuss the pack URI scheme as part

of the OPC revision.

l Opening

l Roll Call of Delegates

l Adoption of the Agenda

l Approval of the Minutes of the Last Teleconference

l Administration

l Comment disposition of the COR2 ballots on 29500-1/-4

l Revising 29500-2

n Definition of Relationships

n Signature including XAdES

l Defect Reports