PLEASE PROOF: TR 30114-1 Extensions of Office Open XML File Formats -- Part 1 Guidelines. Feedback due to Rex by 2016-05-02

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Sun Apr 17 17:07:39 CEST 2016

I have incorporated all the changes that Caroline reported and that we
discussed and approved on last week's teleconference.

If I don't get any other corrections by the deadline, I'll send this along
to Kimura-san for balloting.

BTW, I see that in the text before and after the heading 2.5, the PDF
rendered fonts look different than the corresponding docx ones, but I don't
understand why.