PLEASE PROOF: Drafts of 29500-1/-4:2016; feedback due by the end of 2016-04-29

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Mon Apr 18 14:13:05 CEST 2016

See my replies inline. Rex

-----Original Message-----
From: caroline arms [mailto:caroline.arms at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 6:43 PM
To: Rex Jaeschke <rex at rexjaeschke.com>
Cc: SC 34 WG4 <e-SC34-WG4 at ecma-international.org>; TC45 <e-TC45 at ecma-international.org>
Subject: Re: PLEASE PROOF: Drafts of 29500-1/-4:2016; feedback due by the end of 2016-04-29

Rex,

For completeness, here is my review of the few items from Cor 1 for Part 1 that I looked at between the most recent message and the call:

Item 99-100 look OK

Item 101 raises the same issue as item 89.  I think there may need to be a value for the min attribute in each of those examples.  Unless the default zero value provides the missing information.

Rex> Re #89, we created a new DR, 16-0013. I will extend that to include the following example, from 18.3.1.74 rowBreaks (Horizontal Page Breaks (Row)), requesting clarification about cell B25:

------------------------------------
Horizontal page break information used for print layout view, page layout view, drawing print breaks in normal view, and for printing the worksheet. A collection of row breaks (§18.3.1.3).

[Example: This example shows a break inserted at cell B25:

<rowBreaks count="1" manualBreakCount="1">
  <brk id="24" max="16383" man="1"/>
</rowBreaks>

end example]

** Let's discuss your comment re min on the next call.

Items 102-109 look OK.

     Caroline