Rewrite for not using "source of a Relationships part".

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Sun Aug 21 09:16:37 CEST 2016

Caroline,

Here is my rewrite.  I am going to incorporate
this to my rewrite of WD 3.1 and send it in a
few days.

>A Relationships Part is a container of
>relationships.

A Relationships Part is a container of those
relationships which have the same source.

>There is a naming rule for associating
>Relationships parts with sources.  If the source of
>a Relationships part is a package, the part name of
>this Relationships part shall be “/_rels/.rels”.
>If the source of a Relationships part is a part,
>the part name of this Relationships part shall be
>constructed from the part name of the source part,
>by first inserting “_rels/” immediately before
>the last I18N segment and then appending
>“.rels”. Names constructed according to this rule
>are reserved for Relationships parts.

Names of Relationships parts shall match
one of the two cases.  Parts that are not
Relationships parts shall not have names
matching either cases.

Case 1: The part name is “/_rels/.rels”.

Every relationship contained in it shall have the package
as the source.

Case 2:The last I18N segment of the part name
ends with “.rels”, and the second last I18N segment
is “_rels”.

Every relationship contained in it shall have the same part
as the source.  The part name of the source part
shall be constructed from the part name of the
relationships part by first dropping the second last
I18N segment and then removing “.rels” from the
last I18N segment.

[Example: If a Relationships part has
“/_rels/foo.rels” as its name, every relationship
in this Relationships part has the part
“/foo/bar.xml” as the source.  If a Relationships
part has “/foo/_rels/bar.xml.rels” as its name,
every relationship in this Relationships part has
the part “/foo/bar.xml”“/foo/bar.xml” as the
source.  end example]