PLEASE PROOF: Proposed disposition of comments on the PDTR ballot for TR 30114-1 Extensions of Office Open XML File Formats -- Part 1 Guidelines

caroline arms caroline.arms at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 20:16:57 CEST 2016

Rex and Murata-san,

I echo the thanks to Rex for his work putting this together.

On  KR 009, Murata-san says:
  'I like your option 3) for KR 009.  But I think that "\" should always be
"/".  Isn't it the case in the balloted text?'

I don't believe there is any other example of path segments in the
balloted text.

If we have to keep the "\" in the middle of “\_rels\.rels part”
because no-one brought it up in official comments, then I'd prefer to
go for Rex's option 2 -- which amounts to accepting the comment, I
believe.  If we can use "/" in the middle, then I would be happy with
Option 3 modified by Murata's wish always to use "/".

   Caroline

PS:  I will be on the call tomorrow.  However, I apologize in advance
for lack of preparation.  At rather short notice, I have a heavy
workload of preparation for Library of Congress activities that need
to be completed before the end of the government's fiscal year
(September 30).