Proposed changes for DR 15-0021

caroline arms caroline.arms at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 21:59:47 CET 2016

Looking at ISO/IEC 29500-1:2016 (dated April 2016) I see "The
pubBrowser attribute on the htmlPubPr element (Part 4, §11.2.1.1) was
renamed target."

I'm not quite sure why a Part 4 change was mentioned in Part 1, but
that's not my concern for this proposed change.  Should this DR
solution use "target" instead of "pubBrowser"?

BTW, I will only be able to be on tomorrow's call for the first hour.

     Caroline